Our Summer bike fair isn't over yet...!
Summer is coming up! Time for our 24th Bike Fair. A bike to sell or looking for one? Put a big mark on your calender on Saturday the 22nd of June. See you in our courtyard next to the canal (Quai des Charbonnages 30-34)
A bike to sell?
- Which bike can I sell? CyCLO accepts all bicycle types (adult and children’s bikes, folding bikes,…), provided in an operational state (please notice that the better the condition, the bigger the chance it will get sold). We’ll only accept bikes of value when presenting a proof of purchase. CyCLO reserves the right to refuse bicycles* and will only accept a maximum of 3 bikes per person. *On a technical base. For exemple: unfixable brakes (on some bikes bought in supermarkets) or when the needed repair costs transcend the bike's price.
- How? Upon introduction, a technical team inspects the bicycle, providing an estimate of its value, the condition it’s in and potential repair costs. Together we will complete a technical data sheet and determine a reasonable price.
- When to bring in? You can bring in your bike two weeks prior to the sale, during the week between 11 am and 6 pm* (*attention: last bike accepted untill 5:45pm)
Wednesday 12, Thursday 13 and Friday the 14th of June +
Wednesday 19, Thursday 20 and Friday the 21st of June
And on Saturday the 15th of June between 10 am and 4 pm* (*attention: last bike accepted untill 3:45pm)
- And afterwards? If someone wants to buy your bicycle, we draw up a contract between you and the buyer. You will then be given a call to invite you to collect the indicated amount from CyCLO. If your bike did not find a buyer, you will also be notified and asked to collect it between Wednesday 26th to Friday the 28th of June (between 11am and 6pm). If you don't collect it during this period, you’ll bike will be considered as a gift.
LOOKING FOR A BIKE?
- Which bike can I buy? CyCLO accepts any bicycle that functions well. We will determine its condition with a technical checklist. However, its difficult to determine in advance the quantity, quality and type of the bicycles, as this depends on the bike seller's offer. By experience we especially see city and children bikes coming in and also a modest choice of race and mountain bikes.
- How? The CyCLO team will help you choose a bike according to your desires and budget. All bikes on sale will be exhibited with a technical sheet informing you on its characteristics, price, condition, potential repairs or additional costs. You can test it outdoors by submitting a warranty and identity card. Found something to you like ? All purchases are done in cash. CyCLO will draw up a proof of sale, making you the proud new owner of the chosen two-wheeler! Please notice, that there will be no warranty.
- When? The big sale is on Saturday the 22nd of June, but the sale continues with what's left on Monday the 24th, Tuesday the 25th and Wednesday the 26st of June (11am-6pm). On those days, unsold bikes will be offered at a discount of 20%.