CyCLO asbl (hereafter: we, us or CyCLO) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- 1. Personal information we collect from you;
- 2. Cookies;
- 3. Uses made of your personal information;
- 4. Disclosure of your personal information;
- 5. Transfer of your personal information;
- 6. Your rights;
- 7. Security of collected personal information;
- 8. Retention of your personal information;
- 9. External websites/apps;
- 11. Identity of data controller – contact details.
1. Personal information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
1.1 Personal information you give us:
- This is personal information about you that you give us by filling in forms on www.cyclo.org (hereafter: our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes personal information you provide to us when you use our services in one of our workshops, subscribe to our newsletter, contact us by phone, email or otherwise, or complete an online contact form, register on the website, etc. The personal information you give us may include but is not limited to:
- Your contact and identification data (your name, e-mail-address, telephone number, language, postal code, client number and association)
- Personal information in connection with a job application submitted by you;
- Personal information given by you in connection with surveys or registrations on our website or otherwise
1.2 Personal information we collect about you:
During each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- your device ID;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products/services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
3. Uses made of your personal information
We use the personal information we hold about you in the following ways:
3.2 Personal information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already used or enquired about;
- to review and assess your job application;
- to ensure after sales services;
- to send newsletters;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our services or our website;
- to ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device.
3.2 Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website [and/or our application] to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website [and/or our application] safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we deliver to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website [and/or our application] about goods or services that may interest you or them;
4. Legal basis
Your personal information is being collected and processed on the following legal bases:
- If it is necessary for pursuing our legitimate interests, considering these interests are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, e.g. we use your personal information to know your preferences so as to be able to better personalize our product offerings, to prevent fraud and to secure our website.
- If it is necessary for performing the contract we have with you, e.g. to provide after sales services or
- When you consented to this, e.g. if you have given your prior express consent thereto we may use your email address for sending you our newsletter or marketing materials.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless:
- we fuse with another association, in which case we may disclose your personal information to this fusion partner;
- in which case information held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets;
- we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cyclo, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with public authorities (including judicial and police authorities) in the event of, for example, a cyber security incident.
6. Transfer of your personal information
We will not transfer your personal information to a destination outside the European Economic Area (the EEA).
7. Your rights
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we hold about you. These rights can be exercised by contacting us as set out below:
- you have the right to access the personal information we keep about you – this is because we want you to be aware of the personal information we have about you and to enable you to verify whether we process your personal information in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations;
- you have the right, under certain circumstances, to block or suppress further use of your personal information. When the processing is restricted, we can still store your personal information, but we can no longer use it;
- if your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the rectification of your personal information;
- you have the right, under certain circumstances, to request the deletion or removal of your personal information from our systems;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal information with your national data protection authority;
- if our processing of your personal information is based specifically on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw consent to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- you have the right to obtain from us, under certain circumstances, your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form so you can reuse it for your own purposes across different services. For example: if you want to work with a different service provider, this enables you to move your personal information easily and in a secure manner to this new service provider.
You also have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing purposes. However, note that we may need to retain certain information, for example for legal or administrative purposes (e.g. keeping of accounting records).
For all requests set out above, please send us an email with “data privacy request” in the subject line and include a copy of your identity card or another proof of your identity (e.g. driver’s license) to help us prevent unauthorised individuals from accessing, changing or deleting your personal information. We will respond to your request as soon as practically possible. If we need more than one month (from receipt of your request) to respond to your request, we will come back to you and let you know.
8. Security of collected information
We have implemented a number of security features throughout our website in order to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to collected and/or received information. We have endeavored to create a secure and reliable website for you, but note that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us or any other party via our website or email cannot be guaranteed. We accept no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via these methods.
9. Retention of your personal information
In particular, we will only keep:
- your personal information relating to your use of our services for as long as needed to complete all invoicing and payment processes and to provide an after sales service in respect of such purchase;
- your personal information relating to your subscription to our newsletter for as long as needed to send you our newsletter as requeste
- your personal information relating to your query for as long as needed to provide you with the requested information.
- the processing of your personal information is necessary in connection with any actual or potential dispute (e.g. we need this information to establish or defend legal claims), in which case we will keep your personal information until the end of such dispute; and/or
- the retention is necessary for us to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation (e.g. for tax purposes), in which case we will keep your personal information for as long as required by that obligation.
10. External websites
12. Identity of data controller – contact details
OTHER LEGAL NOTICES
Use of the website is subject to certain general terms and conditions described below. By using the website, you indicate your agreement with these conditions.
This website belongs to cyclo.org, Rue de Flandre 85 - 1000 Bruxelles email@example.com T: +32 2 512 68 90
Person with responsibility for publication: Tom Berger
WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
This website is developed in open source, using Drupal.
To ensure greater accessibility, this website has been tested in the browsers Firefox, IE and Safari and on the PC platforms Mac and Linux.
Hosting and technical maintenance are provided by Bien à vous sprl
PHOTO CREDITS – IMAGE RIGHTS
1. The images used on cyclo.org website are the property of Cyclo or of any other natural or legal person mentioned in the copyright.
2. The reproduction of photographs and illustrations is forbidden without prior authorisation.
3. Under image right rules, any non-public person that appears in a photograph and has not expressly authorised the photograph’s distribution on this website may have it removed by request.
1. The purpose of this website of cyclo.org is to promote public access to information about its own initiatives and those of its partners in general. Our goal is to provide accurate and up-to-date information, and we will endeavour to correct any errors that are brought to our attention. However, Cyclo cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available on this website. Consequently, Cyclo disclaims all liability for any lack of precision, inaccuracy or omission in information contained on this website.
2. We wish to minimise problems caused by technical errors. However, as certain data or information on our website may not have been created or organised in error-free files or formats, we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. Cyclo disclaims all liability for any problems of this type that result from use of this website.
3. This website may contain hypertext links to other websites and references to other sources of information. These links and information sources are made available to you for information purposes only. Cyclo has no control over such websites. Consequently, their content, the links they contain and any changes or updates made to them are not the responsibility of Cyclo.
4. Cyclo reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this website and this legal notice at any time and without prior notice, without this giving rise to any right to compensation.
5. This clause is not intended to limit the liability of Cyclo in a manner contrary to the requirements laid down in applicable national law, or to exclude its liability in circumstances where it may not be excluded under the said law.
1. This entire website is subject to Belgian and international copyright and intellectual property law. As such, any reproduction, iconographic or photographic representation, partial or complete adaptation or modification, or transfer to another website is reserved.
2. Any paid use of all or part of the content published by Cyclo and any use for commercial or advertising purposes are completely excluded.
3. In accordance with the provisions of the Law of 30 June 1994 on copyright and related rights, you have the right to download and reproduce the information on this website for your personal use, subject to compliance with all three of the following conditions:
- you must clearly and legibly cite the source as follows: Source: firstname.lastname@example.org
- distribution must be free of charge
- you must respect the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration)
4. For any other use of the texts, you should contact the person responsible for publication or his representative.