CyCLO rents out a large fleet of different types of bicycles: city bikes, folding bikes, (electric) cargo bikes, tandems (sorry, no racing nor mountain bikes) and some of accessories. An ideal fit if you would like to discover Brussels by bike, organise a group excursion, or test a particular type of bicycle before deciding on purchasing one. All the types of bicycles available for rent are detailed below.
- Prices. You can find the prices in the pdf below
When and where? Getting your bike and bringing it back in can only be done at Bike Point Bourse itself during its opening hours from Tuesday till Saturday* and at least 15 minutes before closing time.
*Want to rent a city bike for the weekend? = €31
Sunday and Tuesday are counted as a second and third rental day (with a discount) and Monday is on our account (for free).
- Payment methods. You can pay in cash or by card. In our workshops we only accept the following cards: Bancontact, Maestro (also contactless, make sure it's activated for foreign use), Mastercard (activated for foreign use), Visa and VPay (so no American Express). Also accepted: Ecocheque, Ecopass and Monizze.
- Other questions? Please read the conditions below, you 'll probably find the answer to your questions there!
- Make your reservation? Contact Bike Point Bourse directly per e-mail (including the type and the number of bikes and the rental period): email@example.com
Technical profile: Our city bikes, with 7 or 8 gears, are unisex and come with a padlock (see user conditions at the top of the page), powerful dynamo lights.
Available in 3 sizes: S (1m50 to 1m62), M (1m62 to 1m78), and L (1m78 to 1m90).
These bikes are suitable for the city and for traveling, but not for mountain bike tours.
€15 for a day, €8 for every additional day. €45 per week, €24 per additional week.
The bikes can also be rented on a monthly or yearly basis. Info on the prices at the top of this web page.
Deposit: €50/bicycle, with a maximum of €350 when renting several bikes.
Extra: children's seats are available free of charge !
Take a folding bike on the train, it is not only practical but also free of charge. Lots of commuters consider buying a folding bike to commute, but quality folding bicycles remain expensive. CyCLO rents Dahon folding bikes from Bike Point Bourse to allow you to try out this option before taking the plunge.
Dahon Curve folding bicycle, 3 gears, for persons ranging 1m45 to 1m90. Weight: 13 kg.
Best used for trips up to 10 km.
V-brakes, battery-operated lights, small luggage rack, no bag up front.
Comes with an Abus Bordo bicycle lock.
€15 per day, €8 per additional day. €45 per week, €24 per additional week.
Do you want to discover how convenient it is to drop the children at school with a cargo bike and continue on to do the shopping? Are you an entrepreneur, and would like to make your deliveries quickly but with an eye on the environment? Come test our different cargo bikes at Bike Point Bourse! We have different types: 3 Larry vs Harry Bullitt Cargo (one with kid carrier), a Nihola tricycle, and an Electric Urban Arrow cargo bike with large loading compartment.
Non-electric cargo bike
€25 per day, €15 per additional day. €75 per week, €40 per additional week. Our non-electric cargo bicycles are rented out for a maximum of 1 month at €180.
Electric cargo bicycle*
€35 per day, €20 per additional day. Our electric cargo bicycle is rented for a maximum of 1 week at €100.
There are also 3 tandems available.
Victoria tandems, 3x8 gears. Weight: 23 kilo. Suspension, magura-brakes, regular dynamo lights.
Delivered with padlock, with space for two saddle bags.
€20 per day, €10 per additional day. €60 per week, €30 per additional week. €120 per month, €60 per additional month. Free for the blind and visually impaired.
For the rental of these tandems, CyCLO is generously supported by the Brussels-Capital Region Mobility service.
Become a blue-bike member for €12/year and rent a decent city bike for €3,15 max per 24hours at bike points located in or near more than 44 Belgian stations (including Brussels North, Brussels Central, Brussels Luxembourg and Brussels South). Ideal for combining trains and bicycles throughout Belgium.
Attention, it's not possible to activate your membership at our workshops. Visit the Blue Bike website to find out how you can.
What’s the difference with Villo or other bike share systems?
1. It’s everywhere in Belgium, not only in Brussels.
2. Users: Blue-bikes are aimed at local and international travelers who regularly or occasionally need a bicycle in and around Belgian cities.
3. Rental period: a Blue-bike subscriber can use the bicycle all day long. You don’t ride from A to B, but from A to A; your point of departure from which you will likely take a train back.