Our back to school/work bike fair!
A bike to sell or looking for one? Then put a big mark on Saturday the 21st of September. At CyCLO's Bike Fair we create an urban platform on which (futur) cyclist can sell or buy used bikes.
See you in our courtyard next to the canal (Quai des Charbonnages 30-34)!
A bike to sell?
- Which bike can I sell? CyCLO accepts all bicycle types (adult and children’s bikes, folding bikes,…), provided in an operational state (please notice that the better the condition, the bigger the chance it will get sold), with a maximum of 2 bikes per person and reserves the right to refuse bicycles*. We 'll only accept bikes of value when presenting a proof of purchase. In case of doubt and before making the trip, please contact 02 203 95 16 (during the hours of the bike deposit) with a description of the type of bike.
*For exemple: unfixable brakes (on some bikes bought in supermarkets) or when the needed repair costs transcend the bike's price + based on the offer (for exemple; when there are already too much racing bikes because they are sold less easily).
- How? Upon introduction, a technical team inspects the bicycle, providing an estimate of its value, the condition it’s in and potential repair costs. Together we will complete a technical data sheet and determine a reasonable price.
- When to bring in? You can bring in your bike two weeks prior to the sale, during the week between 11 am and 6 pm* (*attention: last bike accepted untill 5:45pm)
Wednesday 11, Thursday 12 and Friday the 13th of September
Saturday the 14th of September (between 10 am and 4 pm*, attention: last bike accepted untill 3:45pm)
Wednesday 18, Thursday 19 and Friday the 20th of September
- And afterwards? If someone wants to buy your bicycle, we draw up a contract between you and the buyer. You will then be given a call to invite you to collect the indicated amount from CyCLO. If your bike did not find a buyer, you will also be notified and asked to collect it during the week of Monday the 23rd to Friday the 27th of September (between 11am and 6pm). If you don't collect it during this period, you’ll bike will be considered as a gift.
LOOKING FOR A BIKE?
- Which bike can I buy? CyCLO accepts any bicycle that functions well. We will determine its condition with a technical checklist. However, its difficult to determine in advance the quantity, quality and type of the bicycles, as this depends on the bike seller's offer. By experience we especially see city and children bikes coming in and also a modest choice of race and mountain bikes.
- How? The CyCLO team will help you choose a bike according to your desires and budget. All bikes on sale will be exhibited with a technical sheet informing you on its characteristics, price, condition, potential repairs or additional costs. You can test it outdoors by submitting a warranty and identity card. Found something to you like ? All purchases are done in cash. CyCLO will draw up a proof of sale, making you the proud new owner of the chosen two-wheeler! Please notice, that there will be no warranty.
- When? The big sale is on Saturday the 21st of September (11am-6pm), but the sale continues with what's left on Monday the 23th, Tuesday the 24th and Wednesday the 25st of September (11am-6pm). On those days, unsold bikes will be offered at a discount of 20%.
Koolmijnenkaai 30, 1080 Sint-Jans-Molenbeek
02 203 95 16 (during the dates and hours of deposit and -20% sale)
Metro line 1 or 5, a 3 minute walk from metro stop Graaf Van Vlaanderen
Invite friends? Questions? Visit our future Facebook-event.